Development & Planning

Our lawyers can assist you with your minor variances and land severance applications. If you own a parcel of land that you want to develop in the future, we can work with you to ensure your compliance with all municipal and provincial laws and bylaws and ultimately assist you in the registration of any municipally approved minor variance or land severance. Contact one of our experienced real estate lawyers today: 647-930-1518.

Call Now