Survivorship Applications

If your spouse, common law partner or any other person you owned a property with as joint tenants has predeceased you, you must retain a lawyer to file a survivorship application to change title to the property in your name alone. If you own a property as joint tenants with someone who has passed away, one of our experienced lawyers can assist you with preparing and filing a survivorship application. Contact us at 647-930-1518.

Call Now