Extra-Provincial Licensing

A company incorporated outside of one province may register an extra-provincial license in order to carry on business in another province. The steps required will vary from province to province. Foreign corporations you may also register in Canada in order to conduct business here. Contact one of our lawyers at MSK for more information: 647-930-1518.

Call Now